We are a technology and applications leader with the industry knowledge and applications expertise to meet customer needs across industrial, food, medical, chemical and electronics industries. We offer over 120 years of proven experience in the safe and reliable production and delivery of industrial, medical and specialty gases. We’re the talented people you know and trust, now with a new name.
Formed in 2019 after our business was acquired from Linde AG by Messer Group and CVC Capital Partners, we draw on a rich heritage of industrial gases expertise to meet customer needs. We know the industries we serve inside and out – and we know our customers depend on us for more than just safe and reliable supply.
Today our deep understanding of industry trends and customer requirements allows us to collaborate intensely with customers to identify and develop long-term solutions that deliver competitive advantage. Our in-depth knowledge of customers’ manufacturing processes enables turn-key engineering with minimal plant downtime, and our technology development capabilities are unrivaled.
What you will enjoy doing:
▪ Scheduling deliveries (5 or 10 ton truck) of gas products and hardgoods to local customers within the assigned geographical area.
▪ Balancing cylinder load sheets and daily cylinder records, keep catalog current and submit depot records and depot and dealer invoices
▪ Maintaining vehicles as per company vehicle policy, observe safety requirements, and wear safety equipment and report safety hazards to supervisor.
Do you have what it takes?
▪ Valid Class 3 or DZ license with air brakes
▪ Minimum of 3 years driving experience
▪ A clean driving abstract
▪ Minimum Grade 12 education or equivalent experience
▪ Certification in WHMIS and TDG are assets
▪ Ability to handle cylinders and lift goods up to 50 lbs
▪ Knowledge of the gas and welding industry is an asset
▪ Customer service is our focus, strong interpersonal and communication skills are required.
Apply today @ https://canadacareers-Messer.icims.com - or email:
Messer North America, Inc. is committed to diversity in the workplace and the principles of Employment Equity; we therefore encourage applications from women, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with a disability.